Saturday, April 16, 2011

The terrible Terribles

It's nearly unbearable... Monkey and the Terrible Threes. Oh. My. Hell. I had absolutely NO idea how terrible the Terribles could be. I don't think I could have braved it, had I known... Every day is a horrible wodge of me doling out warnings, then threats, timeouts, privilege revocations-- then beatins! (Well, spanks, but I HATE- HATE to go there, and my uproarious feelings make even spanks feel violent) Then, he goes around the house and uses whatever he can get his hands on (or his hand, or his FOOT) to 'shoot' me, which starts off another round of the same. Round and round the mulberry bush we go. Harder on Redbeard than on me. He already keeps a tight rein on his Irishness in daily life. This is sending him right over the cliff. I know this can't last forever... Oh, geez, please let this not last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment